GamerZ Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» >>All my sigs and avatars together<<
>>All About Call of Duty<< EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:10 pm by Slashman

» [=WP=] Clan
>>All About Call of Duty<< EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:52 pm by [=WP=]DiVo[=General=]

» >>Funny Game<<
>>All About Call of Duty<< EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:48 am by Slashman

» >>All About Combat Arms<<
>>All About Call of Duty<< EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:36 am by Slashman

» @Who Is Your Favorite Character?@
>>All About Call of Duty<< EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:04 pm by SaMuS!

» *My Newest Stunt Movie*
>>All About Call of Duty<< EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:24 am by Slashman

» **Awesome Videos**
>>All About Call of Duty<< EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:23 am by Slashman

» //Getting The Games//
>>All About Call of Duty<< EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:47 am by NjE:]

» **Counting**
>>All About Call of Duty<< EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:24 pm by Liqna

>>All About Call of Duty<<

+2
FireFoX
SaMuS!
6 posters

Go down

>>All About Call of Duty<< Empty >>All About Call of Duty<<

Post by SaMuS! Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game series set in World War II, with the exception of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, which is set in modern times. The series began on the PC, soon expanding to consoles and handhelds. The series includes offshoot games that follow the same gameplay as the main series. The series is published by Activision and Aspyr Media and developed by Infinity Ward, Gray Matter Interactive, Spark Unlimited, Treyarch, Pi Studios, and Amaze Entertainment using a variety of game engines including id Tech 3 and the Treyarch NGL.

>>All About Call of Duty<< Codbox10
Call of Duty

Call of Duty (released October 29, 2003) is a first-person shooter video game based on the Quake III: Team Arena engine. This war game simulates the infantry and combined arms warfare of World War II. The game was published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward. It was accompanied in September 2004 by an expansion pack, Call of Duty: United Offensive, which was produced by Activision, and developed by Gray Matter Interactive, with contributions from Pi Studios. The Mac OS X version of Call of Duty was ported by Aspyr Media. In late 2004, the N-Gage version was developed by Nokia and published by Activision. Other versions were released for PC, including Collector's Edition (with soundtrack and strategy guide), Game of the Year Edition (includes game updates), and the Deluxe Edition (which contains United Offensive expansion and soundtrack in the USA. In Europe the soundtrack is not included).
Since November 12, 2007, the game and its sequels have been available for purchase via Valve's content delivery platform, Steam.

>>All About Call of Duty<< Coduob10
Call of Duty: United Offensive

Call of Duty: United Offensive is an expansion pack for the popular first-person shooter computer game, Call of Duty and is set chiefly around the Americans at Bastogne. It is developed by Gray Matter Interactive, with contributions from Pi Studios, and published by Activision. It was released for Microsoft Windows on September 14, 2004.

>>All About Call of Duty<< Call_o10
Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 2 is a first-person shooter video game and sequel to the critically acclaimed game Call of Duty. It was developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. It was released on October 25, 2005 for PC, June 13, 2006 for Mac OS X and November 15, 2005 for the Xbox 360. Other versions were made for mobile phones as well as Pocket PCs and Smartphones.
The game is set during World War II and is experienced through the perspectives of four soldiers in the Red Army, British Army and United States Army.
The game was met with a positive public reception, receiving mostly positive reviews from critics. The Xbox 360 version sold over 250,000 copies in its first week, and had sold 1.4 million copies by October 2006.

>>All About Call of Duty<< Call_o11
Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty 3 is a World War II first-person shooter and the third installment in the Call of Duty video game series. It has been released for all three seventh generation video game systems: the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii. It has also been released on the PlayStation 2 and Xbox. Call of Duty 3 is the only numerical sequel to date to have been a console-exclusive game alongside its side-story games like Call of Duty 2: Big Red One and Call of Duty: Finest Hour before it. It was released on November 7, 2006.
This game was a launch title for the PS3 and Wii in the U.S., Europe, and Australia. It was also the first major installment in the Call of Duty series not to be developed by Infinity Ward.

>>All About Call of Duty<< Call_o12
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the fourth installment of the series (eighth, counting expansion packs), developed once again by Infinity Ward instead of Treyarch. It is the first game in the series not to be set during World War II, as well as the first to receive a Mature (M) rating for all consoles (except the Nintendo DS) as opposed to the Teen rating held by each of its predecessors. This was released on the PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and also a handheld version on the Nintendo DS. A version for the Mac OS X has been developed, but it has yet to be released. As of June 2008, Call of Duty 4 has sold 10 million copies. It has also rocketed to the most played game on Xbox Live ahead of Halo 3 and Gears of War.

Here's the game trailers:

Call of Duty 1 :

Call of Duty 2 :

Call of Duty 3 :

Call of Duty 4 :

(Editing Soon)
SaMuS!
SaMuS!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

>>All About Call of Duty<< Empty Re: >>All About Call of Duty<<

Post by FireFoX Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:51 pm

the videos are awesome mate! Very Happy cool Very Happy if i c this i want to play this game -.- Razz
FireFoX
FireFoX
Happy Sig Maker
Happy Sig Maker

http://www.gamerzplace.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by NjE:] Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:15 am

can cod 4 works on graphic card 9400GT?

NjE:]
New To This
New To This

Back to top Go down

Post by FeRrO Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:35 am

I´ve the first call of duty...and...it was simply the best war game that i ever played!!

it´s very nice...believe in me!!! lol
FeRrO
FeRrO
New To This
New To This

Back to top Go down

Post by FireFoX Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:40 am

Razz i believe you Razz XD but i am not going to buy ANY game Very Happy i download it XD
FireFoX
FireFoX
Happy Sig Maker
Happy Sig Maker

http://www.gamerzplace.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashman Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:47 am

Yo, time for a update dude Razz Call of Duty 5: World at war is out now Wink
Slashman
Slashman
Happy Sig Maker